A. Personally Identifiable Information
- A visitor who browses this Web site is not required to reveal any Personally Identifiable Information, such as name, address, or telephone number. Nor is such information collected passively.[*] Our Web servers collect other information such as the make of a visitor's browser software and the Internet domain name of the location from which the visitor enters. [*] This information helps us diagnose technical problems and manage our sites by tracking user interests.
- If you purchase a product or service on this Web site, or register with us for an event or to receive information, we will collect Personally Identifiable Information. We collect and maintain Customer Information and other Personally Identifiable Information to serve Users and develop our customer relationships. We may ask you to provide Customer Information and other Personally Identifiable Information, such as the following:
- E-mail addresses
- Mailing address
- Telephone number
- Credit card number
- Room preference [*]
- Reservation number [*]
- Hilton Honors number [*]
- Maiden name and other names used (on-line job applications only - encrypted, secure form)
- Date/Place of Birth (on-line job applications only)
- Social Security Number (on-line job applications only - encrypted, secure form)
- Driver's License No./State Issued (on-line job applications only - encrypted, secure form)
- Height/Weight (on-line job applications only - encrypted, secure form)
- Current or previous employment (on-line job applications only - encrypted, secure form)
- Former residence (on-line job applications only - encrypted, secure form)
- Education (on-line job applications only - encrypted, secure form)
- Criminal history (on-line job applications only - encrypted, secure form)
B. cookies [*]
We may occasionally use "cookies" to customize your browsing experience. Cookies are simple text files stored by your web browser which provide a method of distinguishing among visitors to the websites, and allowing customized features such as a "shopping cart" feature for online purchasing. Cookies created on your computer by using our websites do not contain personally identifiable information and do not compromise your privacy or security. You can refuse the cookie or delete the cookie file from your computer at any time. For more information on cookies click here.
C. Our Policies Regarding the Sharing, Use and Disclosure of Information
We may use the Customer Information and other Personally Identifiable Information that we collect among various internal departments that perform functions such as servicing User accounts, preparing reports regarding Product use, market research, and promotional activities.
E. contacting us
The Operator of this site does not maintain a procedure for consumers to review or request changes to the information collected by the Operator.
Guest Services, Inc.
Fairfax, Virginia 22031
Attn: Director of Information Services.
The effective date of this policy is September 1, 2004