Your Next Vacation
January 28, 2020 | News & Updates
Are you ready for a vacation? Today, January 28, is National Plan Your Vacation Day!
Spend some time away from the city lights and daily frenzy!
Here are your top 15 Guest Services, Inc. vacation destinations. From pet-friendly lodging to snowy recreations.
- The Lodge at Wakulla Springs, FL: Enjoy a unique stay beside the world’s deepest freshwater spring. Hiking trails, boat tours, swimming. Visit The Lodge at Wakulla and book now!
- Everglades Florida Adventures, FL: We offer a 10,000 Islands tour so you can see a variety of birds, manatees, dolphins and other wildlife native to Florida. Whether you go on your own in one of our canoes or kayaks or join our guides as we show the beautiful and mysterious Everglades nature will reward you with its treasures. Book your 10,000 Islands Tour!
- Weeki Wachee Springs State Park, FL: If you’re coming from the West coast or chilly North, plan your escape and visit mermaids down south! Mermaid Shows are scheduled 365 days a year, at 11 a.m., 1:30 p.m. and 3 p.m. (Seating is on a first-come basis). Learn More! ?
- Rainbow Springs State Park, FL: One of Florida’s largest springs, the headsprings of the Rainbow River starts in this beautiful 1,472-acre park. Rainbow Springs State Park is open 365 days a year to dazzle and delight your entire family! Plan your visit!
- Flamingo Adventures at Everglades National Park, FL: Flamingo Adventures is the ONLY place in the USA where you can stay in a Houseboat, Eco-Tent (now OPEN!), or both as your one-stop adventure spot! Feel free to bring Buddy or Daisy at no charge while you camp in an Eco-Tent under the palm trees or hook up your RV to the group site. Reserve now!
- Bear Mountain, NY: Traveling to escape the city? Bringing your pet? We have a limited number of canine-friendly guestrooms in our Overlook Lodge. To reserve, please call the hotel directly at 845.786.2731 or Bear Mountain Inn. Our pet fee is $45 for the first night and $5 for each additional night
- National Mall, DC: Come out and visit our Nation’s capitol! Get ready for an active day while visiting the Sculpture Garden or National Gallery of Art or paddling the paddle boats at the Tidal Basin.
- Giants Ridge, MN: Giants Ridge has 35 downhill ski runs, over 60 km of Nordic ski trails and a snowboarding terrain park for all your tricks! We offer a variety of lodging for you and friends! Visit Giants Ridge to find the right accommodation for you.
- Echo Bluff, MI: Explore the Sinking Creek by fishing pole or the Current River Trail by boots while you bring your pet companion for the journey. Be sure to call ahead for one of the pet-friendly cabins and pay the pet fee $20 per dog, per night, two dogs maximum. Reserve a lodge room, cabin, or campground today ?
- The Lodge at Breckenridge, CO: Canine companions are welcome so long as they don’t jump on the furniture, don’t go for a walk in the fitness center or treat themselves to a spa day! It costs $30 per night for up to two dogs. Treat yourself and loved one(s) to an outdoor adventure or couples retreat.
- The Lodge at North Cascades, Stehekin, WA: While there’s so much great outdoors to explore, from Lake Chelan to the Cascade Mountains at your footsteps, there’s only so much hotel lodging for your furry friend. Pet fees are $25 per day (plus tax) per dog, for a maximum of two dogs. Book with us today!
- Mount Rainier National Park, WA: Have your snow gear ready? We have cross country skiing, guided snow walks, and snow tubing! Start planning your stay at the National Park Inn today and enjoy the mountains.
- Big Sur, CA: Use your vacation day to unwind and experience nature. Take a weekend out to visit “mini-Yosemite”! As a Lodge guest, you receive a complimentary day pass to all three state parks in Big Sur: Pfeiffer Big Sur State Park, Andrew Molera State Park, and Julia Pfeiffer Burns State Park. Check room availability.
- DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Naples, FL: Stay at DoubleTree Suites for the comfort, amenities and great location to Miami and the Everglades National Park! It’s only a 1.5 hours’ drive. It is the perfect destination to get away from the hustle and bustle of the Miami scene.
- Boating In DC: Ready to experience DC on the water? We’ve got kayaks, canoes, paddleboards, sailboats, rowboats, dragon boats, boating lessons, yoga classes, monument tours and more! After spending the day as a tourist at the museums, float around the national mall and row in the memories ?